info@npgtech.com     91 679 47 90

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Bienvenido al foro Kunena!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!

TOPIC: FIFA 17 Players Analysis for Demo

FIFA 17 Players Analysis for Demo 8 months 2 weeks ago #18872

• luckypants
  • Navegador Iniciado
Ok, so i've been playing fifa since '10 now. These are my early impressions for the PS4 version. I've played quite a few games on various difficulties and also 2-player. For FIFA 17 be on sale, our site will provide fifa coins for sale, Now pay attention our website, as well as discounts surprises waiting for you oh.

Pros:

.Passing is slightly better. Nothing major, but you can definitely feel the weight behind passes and also play some neat tiki-taka. I'd say its an improvement over '16 but not as good as the passing in that PES currently has.

.The new physics engine is a lot better. Bigger players are harder to manoeuvre and smaller players are easier to manoeuvre. This is a good change in my opinion as it adds another element to the play.

.The new set piece system takes a bit of time to get used to but is quite a welcome improvement over the old one, it allows you to have much more control over your corners. There are a few glaring issues, but i'll get to them later.

.The presentation is still top notch, EA have still nailed the presentation on its head. Managers look great and the replays are noticeably improved. The angles don't awkwardly change when a player strikes the ball in a replay as it did previously. There are a few small issues, but i'll include them in my 'cons' section.

Cons:

.I'll start of with my biggest disappointment so far, one that has been slightly expected I must say: The AI is still godly. Its crazy that FIFA screws up the AI so badly. Playing on legendary is a real chore, every single team fricking plays like Barcelona with 85%+ passing accuracy and insane tiki-taka strats. I'm really disappointed that they haven't changed this from '16 as this makes Career Mode a real chore to play. EA really need to take a leaf out of PES' book and fricking improve the offline AI.

.The penalty system. Its horrible. Not only is it convaluted and needless, it actually gets worse, if you play using a keyboard, on pc, the penalty system is broken as you can only go straight down the middle. EA didn't really need to fix the penalty system, as I believe the previous system used was fine. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

.Shooting. Aiming across the goal is currently pretty broken. The goalkeepers don't currently have the capability to really save them tbh. 9/10 times you'll end up scoring from this. Hopefully this is fixed by launch day.

I feel like this game does have potential, seeing how the final game is normally different to the demo. In addition, now you can buy fifa coins at u4fifa.com with a low price and instant delivery.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds